Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you will come to know Golden Hills School as an extraordinary school and a warm and welcoming community. Ultimately, you will get to know us best by touring our campus. We look forward to sharing with you why families, children and teachers LOVE coming to school every day.
GHS is the only local Junior-Kindergarten to Eighth Grade school that is fully-accredited by both the California Association Independent Schools and by Western Association of Schools and Colleges. GHS is also a member of the National Association of Independent Schools. During your tour of the school you will learn why GHS is considered the premier independent school in the area, including:
- Our small class sizes with credentialed and caring faculty that get to know every child and offer a personalized education that inspires each child’s full potential.
- A thoughtfully-designed, age-appropriate academic program that engages students’ natural curiosity, addresses a variety of learning styles and builds independence.
- Our integrated, values-based character and leadership programs that address the “whole child” and build confident graduates and thoughtful citizens.
- A complete Athletics program, daily P.E. classes, weekly Art, Music and Computer Science classes, and a comprehensive Spanish program all taught by specialist.
- Secure and well-equipped facilities including a technology lab, art and music studios, gymnasium, athletic field, a thriving Learning Garden, and two playgrounds.
- A welcoming and diverse community with active parent participation that supports strong “educational partnerships” for student education.
Of course, of most importance, is that GHS feels like the right fit for your family. If you would like to schedule a tour, to receive some information or just to have a question answered, please click on this link and make a request. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for your interest in Golden Hills School.