Parents and students choose Golden Hills School for a variety of reasons.
Our school offers "A Complete Education": a balanced education, incorporating high standards in academics and character development, critical and creative thinking skills, extra curricular activities and opportunities for community service in a balanced program. Our small class sizes alow us to personalize education and complement the unique learning styles of each student.
Our Strength of Community: a close-knit and diverse group of parents who are involved in the education of their children and supportive of the school, teachers and administrators who facilitate that education.
Our Facilities: a small school with a fully-equipped campus
Art studio and Band Room
Large multi-sports field
Two playgrounds with climbing structures
Characteristics of a GHS education include:
• Small class sizes
• Credentialed and experienced teachers
• Personalized education, integrated learning & differentiated instruction
• Comprehensive academic curriculum that meets or exceeds California State Standards
• Integrated, values-based character education program
• Science, Computer, Art, Music & Drama programs
• Daily PE & full athletics programs
• Safe environment & secure campus
• Strong educational partnerships and parent & student communities
• CAIS and WASC accredited and NAIS member school
• Excellent preparation for both private and public high school and for productive lives as global citizens
• Multiple tuition payment plans
We invite you to come in for a personalized informational tour of the campus. Please contact us: